Saturday 1 March 2014

Word for 2014

My Word for 2014: Self-improvement
"improvement of ones’ status, mind, abilities, etc… by one’s own efforts"


To that effect I have taken several points I want to improve and made an excel list so I can check each day what did get done.  I also put post-its around my computer screen as reminders.

I don't know how to insert a document  so here's what I wrote: a column with the days of the week and then columns with these titles: Drink more water, Stretching (chin tucks, tummy tucks, core strengthening), Exercise or Yoga, Reading self-improvements (15 min a day) or a conference, Deep-breathing or meditation, Spanish (I want to learn spanish so either read or listen), Earlier bed-time, Soup (need to eat soup 2 to 3 times a week), Before bed-time routine to do 15 min. before going to bed, Less Facebook, 15 min of creativity, Declutter, 1 Happy thing.

I'm hoping I get into the habit of things!

1 comment:

  1. My word for 2014 is home. We moved into a new home in October and besides having loads of improvement projects to do, I want my home to be welcoming, warm, and inviting to all who God sees fit to bring into it! Good luck with your list - you have set some really good goals.

    ReplyDelete